IT Champion are authorised to deploy and support many different Microsoft unified communications solutions from email to cloud based telephony, conferencing, collaboration and communication services.
For example, Skype for Business replaces the need for a classic phone system (PBX) to be installed at your premises. The advanced features found in this suite of integrated communication products makes it suitable for businesses with only a handful of users or even large multi-site organisations.
We also specialise in helping businesses to deploy Microsoft Exchange for email, or migrate to Office 365 from an on-premises installation of Microsoft Exchange.
IT Champion can help IT professionals and business owners to plan, deploy and support their unified communication strategies. We strive to ensure that you benefit from a single, consistent IT management infrastructure, gain new capabilities to increase productivity and reduce operating costs.
If you’re looking at upgrading or buying a new telephone or communication system, contact us to discuss how the next generation of unified communication platforms can transform how you collaborate and communicate.
Our portfolio of unified communications solutions include:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Skype for Business Online
- Connectivity Solutions
- Infrastructure & Gateways
- Handsets & Headsets
- Video Conferencing
We have helped hundreds of organisations to deploy and manage Microsoft Exchange for business email, calendar services and contact management.
Email systems need to have high availability, while reducing complexity and protecting sensitive and confidential information. Our team of qualified engineers can help you to implement Microsoft Exchange to meet your particular operational, compliance and business continuity needs.
Microsoft Office 365
In addition to traditional on-premise Microsoft Exchange email deployments, we specialise in providing Microsoft Office 365 email services in the cloud.
With Office 365 you can:
- Work from virtually anywhere using the Office applications and communication tools you trust across your favourite devices.
- Keep everyone in sync with enterprise-grade email and shared calendars they can access at their desk or on the go.
- Create, store, edit, and share Office docs online, so they’re available wherever you and your teammates are working.
- Collaborate with teammates, partners, and customers with documents that are always up to date and accessible from almost anywhere.
- Connect immediately or set up and host online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing, real-time note taking, and screen sharing.
Whether you are a small business or multinational organisation, Microsoft Office 365 give you virtually anywhere access to the Office tools you know and rely on, plus business-class unified communication services that are easy to administer.
Microsoft Skype for Business capabilities:
- Enterprise Class Telephony
- Presence & Instant Messaging
- Video Conferencing
- Voicemail, Fax & Advanced CTI
- System Monitoring & Call Logging
Microsoft Skype for Business top features:
- Stay in touch anywhere – Skype for Business enables users to communicate securely anywhere they have network connectivity.
- Use the device you want – Skype for Business makes communicating easier with a consistent and familiar experience available on Windows PCs, Windows Phone, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
- Communicate in the right way – Skype for Business unifies voice and video calls, meetings, presence and instant messaging (IM) in one easy-to-use client, making it simple to choose and switch between different forms of communication.
- Connect with the outside world – Skype for Business extends unified communications securely over the Internet.
- Make virtual meetings more effective – See up online meeting with HD video support. Easily join meetings – Joining a Skype for Business meeting requires only a single touch or click on your smartphone, tablet or PC.
IT Champion can help your business to adopt Microsoft Skype for Business at a pace that suits you, leaving your existing telephony or communication systems in place while you trial the features and benefits.
Our highly experienced Microsoft consultants can discuss your communication needs and produce a Skype for Business unified communication strategy that is appropriate for your network infrastructure, connectivity services, software applications and end user devices.
We partner with many of the UK’s leading business connectivity providers including BT, KCOM and Optinet. When your business needs broadband services or specialist connectivity solutions to enable your unified communications strategy – we’ve got you covered.
Handsets & Headsets
The selection of end user devices is often critical to the adoption of any communication platform. We are able to provide advice and offer devices for evaluation, so your end users can test and try out handsets and headsets before you buy.