Email is the life blood of any business and when it stops working, it instantly effects your team’s and your organisation’s ability to trade.
IT Champion IT Support Devon offers expert support and consultancy on a wide range of Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 faults. Here are some of the most common issues being solved by our experts via our Emergency IT Support Programme:
- Users cannot send and receive mail.
- Exchange 2003 mail store exceeded 75GB storage allocation.
- Exchange Server error 550, Dirty Shutdown Error, Exchange Server Unavailable, Unable to mount database, exchange error 1068 are all common exchange errors.
- Certificate errors, certificate renewals or Outlook anywhere configuration issues.
- User’s messages are disappearing from their mailbox.
- Outgoing mail is not being delivered and is stuck in a queue.
- Senders receiving “bounce back” notifications from known good email address.
- Microsoft Outlook is unable to connect to the server.
- Some users passwords are rejected when access mail via OWA (Outlook Web Access).
No matter what your business, Microsoft Exchange server error, be it Exchange server 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013, our fully trained Microsoft experts can help from our Exeter based office covering Exmouth, Honiton, Tiverton, Barnstaple, Launceston, Plymouth, Torquay and Newton Abbot with near immediate telephone support and on-site support within 2 hours in a business critical situation.