The most common issues being solved by our experts via emergency IT Support
- Users cannot send and receive mail.
- Exchange 2003 mail store exceeded 75GB storage allocation.
- Exchange Server error 550, Dirty Shutdown Error, Exchange Server Unavailable, Unable to mount the database, exchange error 1068 are all common exchange errors.
- Certificate errors, certificate renewals or Outlook anywhere configuration issues.
- User’s messages are disappearing from their mailbox.
- Outgoing mail is not being delivered and is stuck in a queue.
- Exchange server running out of disk space
- Senders receive “bounce back” notifications from known good email addresses.
- Microsoft Outlook is unable to connect to the server.
- Some users passwords are rejected when accessing mail via OWA (Outlook Web Access).
- Slow Mail flow.
- Exchange, VM or Host backups failing.
No matter what your business, Microsoft Exchange server error, be it Exchange server 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 2019 our fully trained Microsoft experts can help. We are based in the South West however, we cover the UK and regularly provide remote and on-site technical support to organisations in Bristol, Reading, London, Oxford, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds.